Please Read These Terms and Conditions Carefully Before Using this Site
What’s in These Terms?
These terms tell you the rules on which you may make use of our website www.radicalrun.co.uk (our site). Please read these terms carefully before you start to use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
Who We Are and How to Contact Us
www.radicalrun.co.uk is a site operated by FUN ACTIVE LIMITED (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10305135 and have our registered office at BROWN BUTLER LLP, Leigh House, St. Pauls Street, Leeds, England, LS1 2JT.
We are a limited company.
To contact us, please email contact @funactive.co.uk.
By Using Our Site You Accept These Terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
There Are Other Terms That May Apply to You
Changes to These Terms
We May Make Changes to Our Site
We update our site from time to time and so may change the content at any time without notice to you.
We May Suspend or Withdraw Our Site
Our site is made available free of charge and access to it is permitted on a temporary basis.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw, restrict or amend the availability of all or any part of our site for business and/or operational reasons.
We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Our Site Is Only for Users in the United Kingdom
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
You Must Keep Your Account Details Safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
Our Intellectual Property
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes.
You must not modify or attempt to modify or in any way tamper with our site.
Reliance on Information Posted
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice (e.g. from a medical practitioner) before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Third Party Websites We Link To
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Uploading Material to Our Site
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Responsibility for Loss or Damage Suffered By You
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of you, or the minor for whom you are parent or guardian taking part in any Fun Active Limited events. We will provide the terms and conditions of participation to you, upon you or the minor for whom you are parent or guardian, agreeing to take part in one of our events, or upon request to email@example.com. If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
Which Country’s Laws Apply to Any Disputes?
You and We both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to, a visit to our site.
The Radical Run name and logo are the registered property of Fun Active. You are not permitted to use them without our approval.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org